What are the Benefits AAHAM Membership?
Join AAHAM For Valuable Educational and Career Support. Increase your professionalism, improve your skills and enhance your knowledge
- A designated career laddering program to maximize your knowledge and learning potential through AAHAM's certification designations.
- The Certified Revenue Executive Certification (CRCE) demonstrates a high level of achievement and distinguishes you as a leader and role model in the revenue cycle industry.
- The Certified Revenue Cycle Professional (CRCP), Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS), Certified Revenue Integrity Professional (CRIP), and Certified Compliance Technician (CCT) examinations validate the knowledge and skills possessed by revenue cycle managers and staff.
- Exclusive invitation and pricing to the AAHAM's Annual National Institute (ANI) known for excellence in education, value, and networking.
- Annual Legislative Day brings you face-to-face with the decision-makers in Washington who determine the outcome of our industry’s top legislative priorities.
- Timely educational webinars are offered on industry hot topics by well respected and knowledgeable speakers.
- Invitation to an active scholarship and awards program.
Enhance Your Career - network with your peers via the:
- Join your local AAHAM Chapter. There are 30 local AAHAM chapters across the nation to choose from. Joining an AAHAM Local Chapter helps you to gain an edge by being kept up-to-date on the most recent developments in your local area and providing you with a great chance to network with others in your area who are facing many of the same problems and obstacles that you face.
- Membership Directory. Available online to members only to help keep in touch with other members and vendors both locally and nationwide.
- Job Bank to assist you in searching and posting that special job.
- Unlimited networking and information exchange.
- Access to state hospital associations nationwide.
- AAHAM Member's Only Social Network.
Stay Informed - keep on top of the latest regulations and guidelines affecting patient accounting matters through AAHAM's publications:
- Subscription to Legislative Currents. Distributed via email eight times a year, to keep you up to date on legislative and governmental issues affecting our industry.
- Subscription to The Journal of Healthcare Administrative Management. A popular memberships benefit, the Journal is issued quarterly.
- AAHAM's National News - AAHAM's monthly electronic Newsletter with timely updates and information about your association.
- eNewswatch - Our weekly eNewswatch features relevant, timely industry articles collected from the headlines.
Discounts on Products and Services
- Seminar, meeting, and product discounts offered by the chapters and the National organization.
- Affinity discounts on credit cards, hotels, and rental cars.
- And so much more!
For more details about AAHAM member benefits please review our Member Brochure (PDF Format)