Big news announced last night by President Trump, Secretary Azar, and FDA Commissioner Hahn on issuing an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for use of convalescent plasma from people who have recovered from COVID-19 in treating hospitalized COVID patients. More below.
Monday COVID Snapshot
• 82% of jurisdictions are in a downward trajectory (was 80% last week)
• 9% are in plateau (was 7% last week)
• 9% are in upward trajectory (was 13% last week)
National Positivity Rate
• 5.5% positive test rate (was 6.3% last week)
Hospitalizations from COVID
• 10% of inpatients have COVID (was 11% last week, down from a high in April of 24%)
• 8.5% decrease in new deaths from previous week
Click here to learn more.