The 2020 Annual National Institute will be held at the Sheraton New Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana
October 21-23, 2020.
Don't miss the only Revenue Cycle meeting designed just for you!
We are inviting you to become a part of the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) speaker’s tradition. AAHAM is accepting proposals to speak at our Annual National Institute (ANI) and on our webinars. You are not required to be an AAHAM member to submit a program proposal.
AAHAM is the source of education and information to thousands of patient financial services professionals across the United States since the 1970’s. By being an AAHAM speaker, you have the opportunity to impact individuals driven to improve themselves, their place of work, AAHAM, the industry and the nation. Your experiences and insights are in demand… here is your chance to share your expertise and knowledge and to give back to the industry you are committed to.
Suggested topics to be covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
Revenue cycle management
Education and training
Access, quality management
Credit and collections
Legal, managed care
We offer three (3) concurrent tracks: Revenue Cycle Management, Revenue Integrity/Compliance and Leadership/Professional Development
Please click here to complete the online submission form
- Sessions range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes including question & answer periods
- All proposals must be submitted via email
- Presentation materials are required in a PDF to assist the committee in making an informed decision
- Proposals must be submitted between November 1 - January 31
- For more information contact Danielle Burns, Conference Manager, 703.281.4043 x 1 (Danielle@aaham.org)
- Presenter agrees to submit their handouts in a PDF by stated deadlines
- Presenter agrees to provide their own laptop at the session
- Presenter agrees to provide copies of handouts, AAHAM does not provide them.
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service.
- Presenter is entitled to a complimentary, non transferable registration. Speaker fees and expenses are not included nor covered by AAHAM.