The 2021 AAHAM ANI will now be virtual! Previously, scheduled for October in Baltimore, we felt it was more prudent to be virtual this year, rather than face-to-face. Please stayed tuned for late breaking details!
We are inviting you to become a part of the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) speaker’s tradition. AAHAM is accepting proposals to speak at our Annual National Institute (ANI) and on our webinars. You are not required to be an AAHAM member to submit a program proposal.
AAHAM is the source of education and information to thousands of patient financial services professionals across the United States since the 1970’s. By being an AAHAM speaker, you have the opportunity to impact individuals driven to improve themselves, their place of work, AAHAM, the industry and the nation. Your experiences and insights are in demand… here is your chance to share your expertise and knowledge and to give back to the industry you are committed to.
Suggested topics to be covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
Revenue cycle management
Education and training
Access, quality management
Credit and collections
Legal, managed care
ANNUAL NATIONAL INSTITUTE (ANI):
We offer four(4) concurrent tracks: Patient Access, Revenue Cycle Management, Professional Development/Leadership, and Operational Management
- Sessions range from 60 minutes to 90 minutes including question & answer periods
- All proposals must be submitted via email
- Presentation materials are required in a PDF to assist the committee in making an informed decision
- Proposals must be submitted between November 1 - January 31. Any proposals received after January 31st will be considered for the following year’s ANI or webinars.
- For more information contact our conference staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenter agrees to submit their handouts in a PDF by stated deadlines
- Presenter agrees to provide their own laptop at the session
- Presenter agrees to provide copies of handouts, AAHAM does not provide them.
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service.
- Presenter is entitled to a complimentary, non transferable registration. Speaker fees and expenses are not included nor covered by AAHAM.
Webinars are 90 minute telephone conference calls that include a presentation, a Q&A period (if time permits) and an optional electronic handout to provide to participants via e-mail. This format allows an unlimited amount of people to listen in from one room. Topics should include anything that is a pressing issue for patient financial services professionals or that would provide participants with information to better themselves and their career. Proposals for webinars may be submitted at anytime. We appreciate that speakers agreeing to present an audio conference agree to waive compensation.
Please click here to complete the online submission form
Proposals for the 2021 ANI must be submitted between November 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021. Any proposals received after January 31, 2021 will be considered for the following year’s ANI or webinars.