One of the most important aspects of our system of government is that it is representative—those who make our law represent us. But how can they represent us unless they know what we are thinking? If we continue to advocate for the healthcare industry we can and will bring about public policy change! The purpose of this award will be:
- Inspire continuing advocacy in the healthcare industry.
- Encourage the support of the legislative process at a State and National Level.
- Contribute to the efforts of State & National AAHAM legislative advocacy efforts.
- Exhibit professionalism, competence and integrity in serving the legislature.
- Demonstrate our healthcare expertise and knowledge and educate how legislative decisions impact
Chapters must submit their award application by December 31st
Click here to download the application.