Return to Main Page l ANI Insider l Registration l Hotel Information
Exhibits l Advertise l Sponsorships l Next Year
You are invited to be part of an AAHAM Tradition…
Answer the call to contribute your knowledge back to the industry…
Since the 1970s, The American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) has been the organization of choice for healthcare management throughout the Nation. AAHAM is the source to thousands of trusted administrative management and billing professionals across the United States. Our members are in control of their futures by being involved both on a local and national level. They have goals about continuing their education and keeping informed of the happenings in the healthcare industry.
In order to bring your experiences to light, and raise the bar of healthcare education our association is inviting you to be a part of the AAHAM speakers tradition. By speaking at our Annual National Institute (ANI) you will have the opportunity to impact individuals driven to improve themselves, their place of work, AAHAM, the industry and the Nation. Of course you will also be shaping yourself and your stature among your peers. Your experiences and insights towards innovative concepts are in demand… here is a chance to show where you came from and how you have evolved into a true role model by being a speaker at our Annual National Institute.
The 2014 ANI will be held on October 15-17, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.
Suggested topics to be covered include, but are not limited to the following:
Access, Quality Management
Education and Training
Revenue cycle management
Credit and Collections
Legal, Managed care
Concurrent tracks will be: Access/Quality;Compliance/Specialty; Leadership/Professional Development; and Revenue Cycle
Leadership/professional development can be topics such as; employee retention; motivation; stress management; employee/human relations; staff assessment; managing change, etc.
Sessions will range from 1 to 1 ½ hours including question & answer periods.
Rules & Regulations
- All proposals must be submitted via e-mail
- Supplemental materials are encouraged (PowerPoint, slides, audiotapes, videotapes, cds, etc.) to help the committee make an informed decision
- Proposals must be submitted on or before January 31, 2014. For more information contact Danielle Burns, Convention Manager, 703-281-4043 x209 email@example.com or via the web at www.aaham.org. Click on Annual National Institute "get involved" then "be a speaker."
- Speakers agree to submit their handouts in WORD or PowerPoint format by stated deadlines in order to be included on the flash drive distributed to attendees. AAHAM will be unable to make copies of your handouts.
- I understand that if chosen I will adhere to the following rules & regulations:
- Presenter will present only educational information. This session may not be used to promote or sell a product or service.
- Presenter is entitled to a complimentary registration. Speaker fees and expenses are not included/covered by AAHAM
Click here for the Speaker RFP Form
Please send responses and materials to:
AAHAM ANI Speaker RFP
11240 Waples Mill Road Suite 200
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Attn: Danielle Burns, Convention Manager
Phone: 703/281-4043 x 209 Fax: 703/359-7562